Titans say they may not be done yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans say they may not be done yet

They could still use a few of those new picks to climb back into the top 10. I certainly wouldn't be too upset if we went from 8 to 15, if it meant getting at least one 2nd rounder back (if not more).

Titans D was not that bad

With the picks from the Rams they may go after a top O player in the top 10. Hell they could go after Zeke. Their running game sucked and Mariotta could use some help

Comment

If I'm them, I'm taking best OL available. Any OL position.

Protect Mariota and the running game will get better by default.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        With the picks from the Rams they may go after a top O player in the top 10. Hell they could go after Zeke. Their running game sucked and Mariotta could use some help
        Nah. They just gave up a lot of $$ for the Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          If I'm them, I'm taking best OL available. Any OL position.

Protect Mariota and the running game will get better by default.
          I agree.. If anything these picks from the Rams is to build around Mariota

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Nah. They just gave up a lot of $$ for the Roach.
            I completely forgot about the Roach

Comment

Yeah, I don't see them going RB. They are still very much in the top ten hunt, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                They could still use a few of those new picks to climb back into the top 10. I certainly wouldn't be too upset if we went from 8 to 15, if it meant getting at least one 2nd rounder back (if not more).
                Go from 8 to 15 and get a 2nd and 4th this year, I would do that in a heartbeat.

Comment

After looking at the value chart, I'm thinking that the value of a 2nd might be too much for a 15-to-8 move. But maybe HowLo can work something out. Either way, it's high drama.

Comment

Looking again, the 8 spot and one of the Eagles' 3rds would be pretty equivalent to the 15 spot and one of the Titans' 2nds. Hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                    X