No announcement yet.

Vikings or stillers-big gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realize how brutal the schedule is until I just saw the last 8 games. Holy shit if they are not 4-4 they will not even win 6 games overall. No need to trade for a QB this year, next year they may be able to get one with their own pick.

Comment

Bwaaaaahahaha !!!

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      I didn't realize how brutal the schedule is until I just saw the last 8 games. Holy shit if they are not 4-4 they will not even win 6 games overall. No need to trade for a QB this year, next year they may be able to get one with their own pick.
      You're the greatest !!!
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'd love to do the 4:25 game

But the Vikings probably would be an easier ticket, and if I have to drive back the same day, I can leave earlier.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I like the Vikings

.....better weather and for selfish reasons, I have never seen the Vikings live.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Take Monday off...

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            But the Vikings probably would be an easier ticket, and if I have to drive back the same day, I can leave earlier.
            ... do your show from the parking lot....seriously.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ah...didn't realize the conflict. Stangely enough, this is the first year since forever that the Kennett Brewfest is being held on the bye week weekend. Sleeping in on that Sunday will be great.

Comment

Dec???

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                Go lift weights, Tanzanian.
                drink some of Zubass Koolaid,,fuc the cold!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Queens coming off the Bye week!

Might be a little messy
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

havent been to a cold weather game in a while.

Comment

Cleveland might be most winnable game

(The only winnable game??)

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        Cleveland might be most winnable game

(The only winnable game??)
                        Pretty much.

I think they should forget about trying to trade up for a QB this year. They should be in position to grab Watson next year with that schedule.

Comment

Is there even any assurance that he'll be declaring?

(And I'm amused at all the talk of tanking.)

Comment

I wasn't trying to suggest not grabbing a QB this year to tank. More suggesting they will likely be in the same or better draft position next year and could grab what, most would consider, a much more promising franchise QB prospect.

I could honestly see 4-12 or worse with that schedule but I also thought they'd go 12-4 last year

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't talking about you specifically. But there seems to be a groundswell of "let's not try too hard" sentiment in the various forums that I've read.

Comment

My kids asked to go to a game we can win. I almost laughed in their stupid, naive faces this AM.

Winnable game and dream team go together like donald trump and Louis CK.

but, Cleveland might be the best shot so may opt To head north for the home opener if tickets aren't OOC.
                                Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-15-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X