Eckel has us at 4-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eckel has us at 4-12

That would put us right in the mix for Watson, to bad he is the worst prognosticator in the world.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

I could see it. Sammy sleeves and/or chase Daniel don't exactly have a history of winning games.

Comment

True dat, even more reason not to move up for Qb then.
      On Trumps handicap

Comment

7-9 again.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

The problem is that the fan base will be frothing at the mouth, looking for front office blood by that point.

Comment

Damn!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            I could see it. Sammy sleeves and/or chase Daniel don't exactly have a history of winning games.
            Ells you have me falling out of my office chair this morning.

Comment

you already mocking the '17 draft?

Comment

As bad as shit is around the team right now (with Howie Roseman and Doug P holding the 2 most critical positions within the organization) at least we aren't at a point where our GM and coach are making a desperate move like the Rams did and completely fucking us over for the next 3 to 5 years in a last ditch effort to save their collective asses.

That might take place in the 2017 off-season though.

Dream team!
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-15-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Gotta start sometime.
                  On Trumps handicap

Comment

That settles it. They'll win the division.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Is he taking bets on that? I'd like to put a grand on the over.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Me too. Pederson would have to be an absolute abomination for that to happen, even with this schedule. I just don't see it. Anything is possible, but the division is still pretty weak. I'm not saying I think they will make they playoffs (I think they can be in the picture) but 4 wins is low IMO.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          Me too. Pederson would have to be an absolute abomination for that to happen, even with this schedule. I just don't see it. Anything is possible, but the division is still pretty weak. I'm not saying I think they will make they playoffs (I think they can be in the picture) but 4 wins is low IMO.
                          Actually that is an ugly schedule. But Vegas has the Birds at 7.5 so I'm going raise my bet with Eckel to 10K, hedge it and go for a middle at 7-9.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If Pederson were the QB, I'd take the under. Bradford can run the WCO, but they'll need another RB.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm with you. Schwantz's defense will be too good for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X