• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers picks

Their own

Miami (officially #24)

Oklahoma (officially #26)

*could possibly get ten Lakers' pick as well, but it won't happen (which isnt a horrible thing - Sixers would then get an unprotected pick in 2017)

With Saric coming in, id package the 2 late picks and try to get into the top 20.

I'd like to see them try to grab Tyler Ulis in the back end of the first round. He should be there in the early to mid 20's.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      I'd like to see them try to grab Tyler Ulis in the back end of the first round. He should be there in the early to mid 20's.
      He's very good. I just don't see a need for basically 4 rookies. 3 is a good number, IMO.

Keep: Embiid, Jah, Noel, Ish Smith, Covington, Grant and Sauce. Sign 3 above average veterans.

I'm pretty sure Jah or Noel is getting traded, but we'll see.

Comment

Keep Jah. This kid will be a beast!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ground_Meat;1853477]Their own

Miami (officially #24)

*could possibly get ten Lakers' pick as well, but it won't happen (which isnt a horrible thing - Sixers would then get an unprotected pick in 2017)

This year the Sixers still have a 44% change of picking up the Lakers top three protected pick. Will not find out until the draft lottery on May 17th. The Lakers pick is still top 3 protected next year and then unprotected in 2018.

http://prosportstransactions.com/bas...ure/Lakers.htm

Comment

[QUOTE=Lion Joe;1853485]
            Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Their own

Miami (officially #24)

This year the Sixers still have a 44% change of picking up the Lakers top three protected pick. Will not find out until the draft lottery on May 17th. The Lakers pick is still top 3 protected next year and then unprotected in 2018.

http://prosportstransactions.com/bas...ure/Lakers.htm

I guess it would be cool if the Sixers got the #1 (took Simmons or Ingram) and then the Lakers #4 pick --> I would personally want Hield.

With the wealth of young talent they are gonna get this year, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have 2 1st rounders in 2017.

I'm pretty sure the Lakers will end up with the #1 overall pick.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ground_Meat;1853487]
              Originally posted by Lion Joe View Post

I guess it would be cool if the Sixers got the #1 (took Simmons or Ingram) and then the Lakers #4 pick --> I would personally want Hield.

With the wealth of young talent they are gonna get this year, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have 2 1st rounders in 2017.

I'm pretty sure the Lakers will end up with the #1 overall pick.
              Are you saying the fix is on?

Agree that it would be better to wait until 2017 if it were in the Sixers control. Supposed to be a deeper class.

Comment

Did you not see the extravaganza in LA the other night? The fix has BEEN on.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Did you not see the extravaganza in LA the other night? The fix has BEEN on.
                  Sixers will be picking Ingram at 2. However, they do have a 27.x% chance instead of 25 thanks to sac

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    Sixers will be picking Ingram at 2. However, they do have a 27.x% chance instead of 25 thanks to sac
                    That same deal occurs in 2017 with SAC. Boy, they are dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X