Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flyers will get swept. Do you know how I know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers will get swept. Do you know how I know?

because mouth breathers arent grunting with agape mouths today.

Because they're playing the Presidents Cup winning Crapitals and they clinched a playoff on the second last game of the season possibly as well??
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

What's to say that game went as expected

We, yes, may sneak 1 out, doubtful though

Comment

Shifting the reason from a lack of grunt from their agape mouths to the clear disparity in talent makes me fell much better! Thanks!

Comment

It's pretty ironic how the ones making fun of Flyers fans are also the most unathletic dolts on the board.

Dopey mofos making fun of the most difficult sport of the major 4 to play, yet they cheer on a shitty Phillies club?!

And DQ you spell agape correctly but not "feel"? Your shtick is weak

Comment

Poor baby! It's just not fair! Cut it out! Make him stop! I'm telling! Mom, he got more than me!

Comment

Oh look! Its Bruce fuckin' Jenner of the Igglephans! Damn it! Don't dare call him a mouth breather!

Fuckin' mouther breather! Yeah, I fuckin' said it! THAT WAS ME BITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                It's pretty ironic how the ones making fun of Flyers fans are also the most unathletic dolts on the board.

Dopey mofos making fun of the most difficult sport of the major 4 to play, yet they cheer on a shitty Phillies club?!

And DQ you spell agape correctly but not "feel"? Your shtick is weak
                Oh please. NBA and NFL athletes are so much more athletic than the NHL athletes. Hockey hardos are the worst. The sport just isn't that exciting to watch.

Comment

You'll never reason with Jim Thorpe.

Comment

What?!? Any jack wagon can pick up a basketball or football, can you even skate bro??

Give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                      Oh please. NBA and NFL athletes are so much more athletic than the NHL athletes. Hockey hardos are the worst. The sport just isn't that exciting to watch.
                      Gimme a break jerkoff....I'd like to see football players come anywhere close to doing what hockey players do to win the championship.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

You are a waste of internet space donkey

Comment

I believe dq set the bait and you took it. Love the flyers... But the caps are better. They have serious talent coming in the next few years. Provorov...sanheim...morin...konecny and lindblom to just name a few.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                            Welp there it is, the dumbest thing I'll read all day.

My money's on that you've never played any sport in your life. Well maybe your parents put you in karate or something.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                              I believe dq set the bait and you took it. Love the flyers... But the caps are better. They have serious talent coming in the next few years. Provorov...sanheim...morin...konecny and lindblom to just name a few.
                              ^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X