Mason OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason OMG

Surpassed Hextall and Leighton with that goal. I think it was the whole length of the ice before tipped.

That was great. Everyone knows they weren't winning this series, but no free passes just for making the playoffs. They have to keep improving, by a lot.

Comment

Their Power Play needs alot of work. Konecny will possibly help next season but they need another sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Their Power Play needs alot of work. Konecny will possibly help next season but they need another sniper.
        sniper or not...they need to learn to elevate the puck. Schenn had a wide open net and shot it into Holtby's legs. That would have been 2-2.

They need more size and speed as well. They outshot the Caps...but then when Washington just started hitting the shit out of them...it was over.

The good thing is that Provorov is physical and so is Morin on defense. Offensively...Lindblom is 6'1" and will probably be up at some point next year. Already has 6 points in 7 games in the AHL this year.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X