Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2016 Danny Watkins "overhand right to spouse's jaw" pick is in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    I watched Lynch a few times: against Temple, against Auburn in a bowl game, and also a little in the combine. Not impressed. Based on what I saw, I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy.
    He threw like shit at the combine also. Not accurate at all. No thanks. Zeke or Hargreaves. Simple as that. WOULD LOVE Bosa but that's not happening.

Comment

Lynch is gonna be the best of the QB bunch of this draft
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

A delicious filet of fish says he won't.

Comment

Why do you say that? Didn't look great when I watched him - looked great against Ole Miss and pretty bad against Temple and Auburn. Also, everything I've read about him says the same thing: play drops off considerably when he has to move past his primary receiver and has poor mechanics that leads to accuracy issues, especially on the move.

I suppose if you want to stash him for a season or so while he gets it together, he could end up being a player. Certainly athletic enough. Seems like too much of a gamble at 8.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            No way. Wentz 100%

Comment

One thing that SHOULD be in our favor: Roseman is likely in a win now mode based on Lurie's PC that he's accountable for everything that goes on.

Already screwed up the HC hire. If he takes a QB who won't play for 2
              Years that might cost him his big salary and corner office.

Comment

He'll need a year to get ready, but he'll be a better Tannenhill. I would take him late 1st, not at 8
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Fair enough. Actually, the best thing he has going for him is that I don't think he'll be good. Almost guaranteed to make at least 1 Pro Bowl on that alone.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Tannehill sucks shit so that's not really getting me moist.

Comment

Paxton Lynch is an intriguing prospect in the late or early 2nd round. He has the physical tools but I do get your vibe when it comes to decision making sometimes. It's really up to the scouts, etc. to figure out his mental makeup. At times his mechanics and ball placement are outstanding, but can he be consistant? That's the question.

Comment

so I guess its a dogshit draft for QBs

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        if that bum is the best.

Is the draft over yet?
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

I can see that happening...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Worst draft scenario:

Howie trades out of 8 to 15 To get a 2 back.

Tennessee moves up and grabs a stud (EE, Hargreaves, Stanley, etc)

Howie and Dougie take Tampaxton at 15 and some complete Jagoff in the 2nd round.

Actually, is there any fucking doubt this will happen exactly like this?
                          ...the Iggs appear to have a hard on for a QB....but they will need a dance partner.

I would take him as a project but not on the north side of pick #20.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                          X