Flyers fans are an absolute disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers fans are an absolute disgrace

But I'm sure your beloved Mr Snider would have appreciated you being so "tough" by throwing geigh bracelets on the ice. So lame. This fanbase is a fucking joke. Shame on you.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    But I'm sure your beloved Mr Snider would have appreciated you being so "tough" by throwing geigh bracelets on the ice. So lame. This fanbase is a fucking joke. Shame on you.
    Get off your purch and Sit down.

Comment

embarassing

Comment

You mean my perch? Make Ed Snider proud! What's your excuse for being embarrassing?
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...ng-game-three/

I don't want to be associated with these mouth breathers, that's how you honor Snider? Anyone who defends them should be ashamed.

Comment

Do you feel in charge?

Comment

Oh man, that was bad, even for Flyers fans.

Comment

That was really embarrassing - even more embarrassing than losing at home by 5 goals. When your own players are screaming at the crowd to stop, it's pretty bad. More fodder for the national media.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You should have a latte with La Ref.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Simmonds, the coolest dude on the team (IMO, anyway), calls the fans "f*cking embarrassing." That pretty much says it all.

Comment

Fuck it ... might as well get something for the reputation ... we have it whether we hold our pinkies up or not.

Comment

I don't think that's a good attitude, but that's just me. Not trying to be the Bengals of the NHL.

Comment

Probably chichester area/delco trash throwing those bracelets.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

that article is garbage

Doesn't excuse the bracelet throwing or yelling during the moment of silence though

Comment

Embrace your inner white trash.

Comment

Working...
                              X