Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F this

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...ntz-jared-goff

A SWOOP PIN ON YOUR UNIFORM?????!!!!!!!!

Way too much to move up. I would only do that for a generational talent at QB or OT. Not some fucking ginger from Fargo or a noodle armed Donald trump small handed batch from Berkley.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-19-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Can't do that for Goff. No way.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Can't do that for Goff. No way.
        It's a lot to give up. If it lands Wentz, I'd be pretty excited.

Comment

You have to be absolutely certain that the Rams will take Goff. That seems like a heck of a risk. Even for Wentz that's a big haul. Would you make that trade for Wentz as opposed to staying at 8, taking Elliott and keeping all the other picks?
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It will only happen

You have to be absolutely certain that the Rams will take Goff. That seems like a heck of a risk. Even for Wentz that's a big haul. Would you make that trade for Wentz as opposed to staying at 8, taking Elliott and keeping all the other picks?
            While Cleveland is on the clock. If it happens. I say do it, if they feel like Wentz is the best realistic option for QB.

Comment

Yes, if I know Wentz is going to be there, I do. He's my favorite player in this draft, by a lot. I wouldn't hesitate to give up next year's one and a some day two picks to get a guy I think can be the face of the franchise and a hell of a player for a dozen years.

The problem is, I don't make the same deal for Goff. And there's no way to know who the Rams are going to take.

If they have them both rated dead even, they're going to do this deal (or some variation of it). If they don't, I don't see how they can, unless they do it with Cleveland on the clock. And then the price goes up.

Comment

Personally I only make thatmove if I am 100% positive that he is the next Andrew luck.

I have not seen Wentz play so I have to defer to the Eagles brain trust here. And with their top notch scouting department, history of draft excellence, Howie Roseman calling the shots, and a first-time head coach....what could possibly go wrong?
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-19-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

What? Unable to throw the ball after three seasons?
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The deal with Cleveland would be conditional if the Eagles are only interested in Wentz. I think the Rams are taking Wentz.
                    Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-19-2016, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I think so as well....

... I understand that they may not be positioned again this high to make a move however, the more I hear about these guys the greater I fear the hype machine.

Sounds too high for either of these guys to go.... It's only by default they are considered in such light.

If they dropped to 8 that would be ok IMHO.... But don't give up any more.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Just thinking about this, although I was never a Bradford Blower, when they dumped Sanchez and brought in Daniels I was actually "OK" with the qb core going into a first year stint with a new coaching staff.

So here is my question, how much of this is Howie believing the team really needs this, as opposed to Howie wanting to rub it in Chips face and show the football world that he could get "his" guy at QB and Chip failed?

Comment

Difficult to say....

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                          Just thinking about this, although I was never a Bradford Blower, when they dumped Sanchez and brought in Daniels I was actually "OK" with the qb core going into a first year stint with a new coaching staff.

So here is my question, how much of this is Howie believing the team really needs this, as opposed to Howie wanting to rub it in Chips face and show the football world that he could get "his" guy at QB and Chip failed?
                          ...only they know how these QBs look up close, I hope the Chip thing isn't too much of a incentive ... if so... we are screwed.

Bottom line is historically the % of giving up a lot of picks to get a top player is not in our favor .... the success rate is low.. even for draft standards.

The Rams and EAgles could very well be picking 1 & 2 next year.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Really starting to fear this is going to happen if Rams take Goff.

If they do this they have to also trade Bradford for a couple of picks if possible. Otherwise I don't understand all this $$$ that was thrown at Bradford (when Eagles were only suitor) and Daniel (currently 25th highest paid QB in entire NFL). Couple that with losing a shitload of picks and it's just a dumb move IMO.

If I'm in their shoes with this roster I covet picks, not giving them up. I'd never do this trade.

Doesn't jibe.
                            Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-20-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

More than likely the Eagles wont be very good this upcoming year. No way can you look at this roster and afford to give up a first next year. Some good young talent but the LT aint getting any younger, the receivers are trash, QB is a question mark, CB is as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X