Gotta hope the Rams take Wentz now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta hope the Rams take Wentz now

Then maybe they (not we) will trade to someone else and get more picks back.

What a shit show.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

You'd think we'd be used to stupid fucking moves by now but I still am shocked and pissed every time.

I don't understand investing all this money on Bradford and Daniel and trading up to 2 for a QB. They have no concept of how to run an NFL team.

Comment

They (we) are Hustlin Backwards
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

They absolutely have to trade Bradford now and get something back. This is a bad move.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          They absolutely have to trade Bradford now and get something back. This is a bad move.
          On plus side, can't imagine Bradford would have a problem getting traded now. Why would he want to just keep the seat warm on a tanking team for a year? Maybe Denver wants him.

Comment

Having the second pick is like having to take the leftovers. Its like having to take the ugly friend.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No tanking now. We just mortgaged the next two years for Tom Brady. You don't trade up to #2 and tank. Unless you mean "tank" as in "just plain suck" which is very possible.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-20-2016, 02:00 PM.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Donovan Goof

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Having the second pick is like having to take the leftovers. Its like having to take the ugly friend.
                Donovan JaGoff

You can't spell Goff without "FF"

Comment

It's a disaster. Know how I know it will be? Because this ring less, inept, stupid fucking shit ass organization did it.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

That is the only way to salvage this shit storm, even if Wentz turns out to be great.

I really do believe this is about Howie wanting to "show everyone" how to do it, in other words Bradford was Chip's guy!

Comment

If they wanted him why didn't they sign him as a free agent earlier this year?

Just so esgles could eat some of his contract?

Jesus Christ.

Comment

We've seen this show before.

This is going to backfire badly and the scrambling on draft day will be palpable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            If they wanted him why didn't they sign him as a free agent earlier this year?
                            Insurance in case they couldn't move up at get the guy they wanted. And to retain some trade leverage should they actually pull off the move. And I htink they save a little moolah by waiting. It's still a work in progress.
                            Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 04-20-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I'm so sick of this organization...

HowLo and B C J await...as so many have already declared, this won't end well.

Comment

Working...
                              X