We are the R*dskins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the R*dskins.

That's what we are now, guys. Build through free agency. Throw away the future for an unknown. Pederson = Jim Zorn. Howie = whatever dope was the GM there. Lurie = Snyder without the business acumen. I hope Wentz turns out to be an all pro, because otherwise we will be mediocre (at best) for a long time.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

They have super bowl titles. We WISH we were them.

Comment

Thank you.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      They have super bowl titles. We WISH we were them.
      Absolutely
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Oh yes, those. Forgot about those little trophies.

Comment

Howie is a dumb cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Oh yes, those. Forgot about those little trophies.
            I'm in no way sold on Wentz or Goff and I definitely don't like trading tons of picks, but....the fact that this team has no titles ever has me looking at it differently.

Saving (or acquiring extra) picks hasn't resulted in shit for this team. Maybe trading them all away for a high risk 1AA QB works out? If it doesn't, then what? We're still stuck with 0 titles.

Hey, maybe going all in like this will finally get Howie shitcanned if it doesn't work, so theres always that benefit.

Or, scenario 3 is that I'm like a battered woman and trying to rationalize the abuse.

Scenario 3 seems most likely.

Comment

No, I think that is how you have to look at it. It's just unfortunate that "it can't get worse" is what we have at this point. I could be flat wrong. Duck says he loves Wentz. I haven't more than highlights. I've just been underwhelmed with this entire class from the get. Never envisioned teams trading up for these guys.

Comment

why do you trade your first overall pick next year for a QB who is going to sit on the bench and not make you better this year? It makes no sense

Comment

"They" got hoodwinked by the BROWNS... "they" aren't even up to the level of the foreskins.

Comment

Bradford's gotta go. Maybe that was the plan all along. Daniel teaches the rookie the offense. It doesn't make any sense to keep Bradford at this point.

Comment

I was thinking that too - if the Browns, who have had like 50 qb's in the last 20 years don't think any of these guys are worth the second pick.....why do we?

Comment

That only works if the Eagles have the Eagles to make a trade with.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

meh

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          I was thinking that too - if the Browns, who have had like 50 qb's in the last 20 years don't think any of these guys are worth the second pick.....why do we?
                          Brown's also passed on tons of good QBs - that's just a skip bayless argument

Comment

I hate to say it but they can't trade Bradford now. He's their best chance to keep next year's first rounder out of the Top 5.

Comment

Well ... actually ... if you think about it, a team that sucks at picking QB's would think a good one is bad, right?

SILVER LINING!!!
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X