So long Samantha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long Samantha

No way you keep him now.. Broncos, Jets, and possibly Bills on line 1.. Get something for this guy. Have to think now this was a sign and trade deal all along and that is why Daniels was paid 7 mill to be a backup.. Makes more sense now

Jets don't have $14 million to give Fitz. Broncos keep wanting guys to sign for less than that.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Jets don't have $14 million to give Fitz. Broncos keep wanting guys to sign for less than that.
      Like him or hate him, Bradford still has worth in this league. Someone will take him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Bradford's new team will be on the hook for $7M this year. Crazy cheap starter money. Which makes him even more valuable.

As long as more than one team is interested, a really good pick can be had here.

Comment

I read Eagles eat $11m if they trade Sammy sleeves. Is that accurate?

Comment

The problem is that he's probably not 2nd rounder material at this point. Maybe somebody will want to reach, though. Hell...send him to Dallas and watch this place implode...LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              No way you keep him now.. Broncos, Jets, and possibly Bills on line 1.. Get something for this guy. Have to think now this was a sign and trade deal all along and that is why Daniels was paid 7 mill to be a backup.. Makes more sense now
              He'll be traded next season at the earliest.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                I read Eagles eat $11m if they trade Sammy sleeves. Is that accurate?
                Yeah, we're on the hook for his bonus no matter what. Think of it as buying a draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Bradford's new team will be on the hook for $7M this year. Crazy cheap starter money. Which makes him even more valuable.

As long as more than one team is interested, a really good pick can be had here.
                  Agreed. This is what makes him tradeable. Even if you don't work out a trade on draft day you can never be sure what happens during training camp.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    The problem is that he's probably not 2nd rounder material at this point. Maybe somebody will want to reach, though. Hell...send him to Dallas and watch this place implode...LOL.
                    With 14 games under his belt (as opposed to coming off back-to-back knee injuries), more years under control, and at a dramatically reduced price tag, you could reasonably say he's worth more now than he was when Chip gave up a 2nd for him a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      Agreed. This is what makes him tradeable. Even if you don't work out a trade on draft day you can never be sure what happens during training camp.
                      Yeah -- and considering the shitshow this team is going to be this year, I can't imagine Bradford would be upset about it.

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
                        Yeah -- and considering the shitshow this team is going to be this year, I can't imagine Bradford would be upset about it.
                        He very well could be starting for a Super Bowl champion/favorite. No, he won't be upset in the least.

Comment

Working...
                        X