Enjoy Watson

That's after he directly strengthens the roaches and vagges

Comment

Zeke will not get past the Giants

nm

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        Enjoy Watson
        Isn't this exactly what you've been calling for? Taking a QB with a high pick

Comment

Impolite.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Isn't this exactly what you've been calling for? Taking a QB with a high pick
            A good QB. Do you think I forgot what I said? Obviously, you haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              A good QB. Do you think I forgot what I said? Obviously, you haven't.
              I only remember you saying many times that this team needs to draft a top 5 QB.

You also want the Eagles to call Doc Brown and Marty McFly prior to making said pick, so that they can report back if the QB will be any good--I did forget that part. Cut me some slack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I only remember you saying many times that this team needs to draft a top 5 QB.

You also want the Eagles to call Doc Brown and Marty McFly prior to making said pick, so that they can report back if the QB will be any good--I did forget that part. Cut me some slack.
                I mean a QB that should be taken in the top five of the draft. Wentz is a reach. I wouldn't have been surprised if this team got him at #8. I've been down this road before. I get it. Let's wait and see. I hope I'm wrong. I don't know what I'm talking about. Blah, blah, blah....

Comment

Working...
                X