No announcement yet.

I feel much better after reading this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel much better after reading this.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...nfl-draft-2016

JAYSUS!! This is a complete disaster.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Puke

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...nfl-draft-2016

JAYSUS!! This is a complete disaster.
      "neither quarterback is worthy of a first round pick"

I have no idea who Ben Natan is, but he's not a man to be taken seriously. The article is pure idiocy.

Comment

That's a silly statement in this year's draft. For sure. Where would these guys go in last year's draft though? They would have been the 3rd and 4th best qb's. Maybe the Browns would have used one of their 1st rounders on one of them. It's possible that at least one of them would have gone in the second round. Next year Watson comes out along with Mayfield, Kelly at Ole Miss and the kid from Miami. I just think this is a pretty weak class.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Mike Mycock has these 2 ranked higher than JW & MM.

FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            That's a silly statement in this year's draft. For sure. Where would these guys go in last year's draft though? They would have been the 3rd and 4th best qb's. Maybe the Browns would have used one of their 1st rounders on one of them. It's possible that at least one of them would have gone in the second round. Next year Watson comes out along with Mayfield, Kelly at Ole Miss and the kid from Miami. I just think this is a pretty weak class.
            Many have said the next couple of QB classes are not very strong either.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

How is that even remotely possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                Mike Mycock has these 2 ranked higher than JW & MM.

FWIW.

Greg Cosell is in love with Wentz, FWIW.

Comment

Haha. Idk man! Just parroting what I heard him say on NFLN the other night.

Comment

That may be true, although Watson is a better prospect than either. I'm no scout so what do I know. Hopefully I'm eating an Aramingo full of crow come this time next year. Wentz seems like he will be easy to root for, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      QB is a premium position in every draft. After the top two picks, there was absolutely nothing last year, and still plenty of teams with a need. Throw Goff and Wentz into it with MM and Winston, and I think they're all gone in the top 15, with three taken in the top 10 (not unlike the '04 draft).

This guy writes with unemotional objectivity of a fan calling a WIP overnight show.

Comment

Haha you very well might be right. I think it was a mistake but I'll suck it up if they draft Wentz. I won't be happy at all if it's Goff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          I have no idea who Ben Natan is
                          One of these people?

Last edited by Sect 236; 04-20-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X