Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is crazy...talk about #3 being traded now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy...talk about #3 being traded now.

....no not the Iggs.....Chargers may be shopping now.....nuts.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....no not the Iggs.....Chargers may be shopping now.....nuts.
    If #3 is available, then you have to figure that the Eagles were afraid that either the Browns were willing to take the player they wanted or another team was going to trade for #2 for that player. Jerruh?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Everyone knows the 1st two picks are QB's so the Chargers are on the clock. they could fall back 2-4 spots and still get a top player at a needed position.

Comment

So, if the Chargers do trade back, who are teams fighting over the pick trading up for? Ramsey?

I think the Chargers need to draft Tunsil as their OL has been horrible for years. If they can generate interest in Ramsey, trade back and still grab Tunsil, more power to them.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Chargers are in the drivers seat

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          So, if the Chargers do trade back, who are teams fighting over the pick trading up for? Ramsey?

I think the Chargers need to draft Tunsil as their OL has been horrible for years. If they can generate interest in Ramsey, trade back and still grab Tunsil, more power to them.
          Every team behind them. Jacksonville, Dallas, Baltimore to name a few. Those three teams will have other options for D help though. The cut off line for top talent is in the first 7 selections. Eight if a team feels there is value with taking a RB that high.

I think The Chargers could fallback as far back as eight for optimum value. Giants might have to give up too much for a OT at 3.

Comment

When was the last time the first 3 picks of the draft ...

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            Everyone knows the 1st two picks are QB's so the Chargers are on the clock. they could fall back 2-4 spots and still get a top player at a needed position.
            ...were traded away??

Wild stuff, this kinda of action has got to have your Mom......nevermind, save that for 3I.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It could easily happen.

I traded back and picked up 3I's mom out of Compton but I never received value. She's had a long and steady career though. She was a a plug and play from day one. She never lived up to to the hype, which was ok because I don't recall any hype. I knew what I was getting, an everyday grinder.

Comment

...were traded away??

Wild stuff, this kinda of action has got to have your Mom......nevermind, save that for 3I.
                Maybe everybody is crazy for QBs...

just like we're CRAZY FOR Cocoa PUFFS!

WE'RE CUCKOO FOR COCOA QBS!
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

...were traded away??

When was the last time the top 2 QBs going #1 and #2 was worth shit in that order? I'm not sure because I didn't research it, but one analyst said it was Archie Mannnig and Jim Plunkett back in 1971

Comment

Working...
                  X