how can you be so sure you want the second pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can you be so sure you want the second pick

and have no fucking idea which QB you are going to take?

you are essentially letting Jeff Fisher pick your "franchise QB."

MAKES NO SENSE
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

What if they don't even take a QB with the 2nd pick? I'm mentally prepared for them to pick Zeke with the second pick because they were scared of Dallas taking him with the fourth pick.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

MAKES NO SENSE
      Both teams know exactly who they are picking
      they are just under a gag order from the NFL...who are selling ads and making promises to the advertisers. Can't give away the sizzle.
      Its all theater
      Both teams know

Comment

Jeff and Howie went honky tonkin

shots of wild turkey and pabst blue ribbon in cans. after a couple line dances with some hotties in short skirts and cowboy hats, jeff and Howie shared a moment at the piss trough and Jeff told Howie who the rams were going to take.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

so the Eagles are sold...

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          Both teams know exactly who they are picking
          they are just under a gag order from the NFL...who are selling ads and making promises to the advertisers. Can't give away the sizzle.
          Its all theater
          Both teams know
          on some kid from South Dakota State??? OK I feel a lot better now.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Come on, IG. Do you like pepperoni or sausage?

Chocolate of Vanilla?

Comment

silly me

Leaf or Manning?

Couch or McNabb?
              May 7, 2010

Comment

If it wasn't Roseman making this move I wouldn't be as terrified of it being a colossal mistake.

Comment

i just find it hard to care anymore

I assume clusterfuck and I'm mildly happy if its not
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Oh I see how it is...

on some kid from South Dakota State??? OK I feel a lot better now.
                    North Dakota, South Dakota...I suppose we all look alike to you, right IG?
                    Last edited by rjohns02; 04-21-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I guess it would be better if the kid played for Eastern Illinois, Syracuse, Alcorn State, or Miami of Ohio.
                      Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 04-21-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I had a huge problem with this yesterday, and DQ told me that since Fisher is a former Eagles staffer, he is going to give us our choice of QB.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Possum or raccoon?
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

My favorite excuse was that the head coach and offense coordinator are former QBs, so they know what they are doing.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

MAKES NO SENSE
                              Very good point. From what I have read Wentz arm, speed, foot work, and iq all have shown better at the combine and individual workouts. LOL its rolling the dice for sure.
                              Last edited by iowaigglefan; 04-21-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X