Yes....Sammy sleeves agent asked dream team to trade him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes....Sammy sleeves agent asked dream team to trade him

Sure thing, guy! Restructure your contract and we will pick up the bus fare.

No need. Relax. The best airfare deals to Denver is after June 1st.

Comment

He's a cancer!! Probably in a gang! Get rid of him ASAP.

Comment

He's like crazy eyes killer from curb your enthusiasm.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Ha! Great nickname.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Ha! Great nickname.
            I spelled it wrong. Should be "Krazee Eyez Killah".
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

This begs the question, if this was the plan all along, did Chase Daniel know? Did he sign the deal knowing he got some guaranteed cash and a chance to put his talents on display for a year in the hopes of getting traded and/or keeping the rest of the guaranteed money?

It certainly casts a new light on the Daniel signing.

Comment

He probably figured to get playing time either way backing up fragile Sammy Sleeves

Comment

Bradford may be mad, but not mad enough to restructure his deal. He, like everyone else, knows how fragile he is and won`t throw away all of that guaranteed money

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    He's like crazy eyes killer from curb your enthusiasm.
                    He thought him and Doug were cool-de-la.

Comment

This was always the plan, Sammy wasn't Howies guy and Daniels was Peterson's guy.

That's why Daniels contract was heavy for a backup and longer than Sams. Howies taking all of Chips garbage out to the corner!

Comment

Why would you give 2 QBs that kind of money ...

if this was the plan all along? Howie is flying by the seat of his underoos.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That's some expensive fucking garbage.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            That's some expensive fucking garbage.

I agree, it is, but I still think that there is an ego oneupmanship going on here, IF Howie lands a true franchise QB, and does it in his first year, with a guy that has proven he can start in Daniels and I think we all believe the D is going to be head and shoulders above last year, he is going to make Chip look stupid.

Comment

beats me

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                              if this was the plan all along? Howie is flying by the seat of his underoos.
                              But the story seems to be that Howie was scheming to move up to #2 the whole time. Otherwise, as you suggested, the move doesn't make any sense with $26 million invested in QBs this year already.

Comment

Working...
                              X