The more I see of wentznutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I see of wentznutz

The more intrigued I am. He's a pretty decent interview. Seems pretty intelligent as well. It would be nice for the eagles to actually nail this one

Killed the wunderlic. Started watching videos - some impressive stuff. He definitely has a cannon. He has all the physical tools and if he is as smart and as hard a worker as they say, hopefully he can work out his shortcomings with this staff. I'm trying to buy in.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It's a reality we have to accept. WENTZNUTZ!
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Does he step out of bounds taking a five yard loss instead of throwing the ball away? Does he know the overtime rules? How is his air guitar?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

His dog toy skills are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            The more intrigued I am. He's a pretty decent interview. Seems pretty intelligent as well. It would be nice for the eagles to actually nail this one
            Yeah wonder if he looks good when heat is on when the 295 pound linemen are coming. ..and he's throwing against corners that runs 4.4 40s aND throwing to wr that run 4.4 40s

Comment

I'm on the bandwagon now.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                His dog toy skills are ridiculous.
                LMAO!
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Gru-Dog says Wentz is a faith-oriented, former HS valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA at NDSU. No mention of his football skills though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
                    Gru-Dog says Wentz is a faith-oriented, former HS valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA at NDSU. No mention of his football skills though.
                    The more I think of it the more I think the Eagles will end up with JaGoff
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

But...but...pedigree!

Comment

I don't really care where he played. Plenty of good qb's came out of smaller schools. My concern is his accuracy and ability to make more than one read. Give me some time. I'm warming to it. It's not so much Wentz as it it my utter lack of faith in Roseman to do the right thing.

Comment

Yeah well at least he only has one pick to fuck up instead of multiple early round ones
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            I think he's a great prospect. Canon arm, big guy, tough, much faster than you might think for a guy his size, seems bright, great college resume, and is supposedly the anti-Manziel in terms of personality (and, I assume, drug habits.) He would have been a no-brainer if he somehow fell to 8. Only question in my mind is will he be worth everything they gave up?

Comment

That 3rd rounder will loom large in the history of Rosemandom.

Comment

Working...
                              X