• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Music Performances at a Sports Event

Whitney Houston's National Anthem

Prince's SB halftime performance

Add some more!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Your mom with an Appaloosa horse in Durango, Mexico at a cartel halftime soccer exhibition.

Comment

Nah, she was off her game during that one. Not even her top three.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your mom with two mules and a cup in Chiquita, Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Whitney Houston's National Anthem

Prince's SB halftime performance

Add some more!
          Ja Rule and Ashanti at Eagles game.

Destiny's Child at Sixers/Lakers Championship game

Comment

Ruben the American Idol winner singing the Star Spangled Banner before the NFC Championship Game against the Panthers. Because Zubaz, Annapolis Eagle and I were sitting in the first row and Ruben shook my hand. The evening went straight downhill from there.

Comment

Any and all Frisbee dogs.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

All mascot football game.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Mouthbreathers would say "God Bless America" by Kate Smith.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Debbie Gibson & Tiffany at the north Babylon mall

Winter 86

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      Debbie Gibson & Tiffany at the north Babylon mall

Winter 86
                      you see the ubs game tonight? I saw the last inning.

I call them the ubs because when my mom first saw their logo (she knew nothing about baseball then) all she saw was ubs. "What does ubs stand for?"
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The Ruben jinx...holy shit that was a terrible game.

Comment

Was that the first Debbie Gibson mention on this message board?

Comment

Nope.

Time to hang that one up. Gone with Ed.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Carl Lewis national anthem at the Chicago Bulls game. So terrible that it was excellent.

Comment

Working...
                              X