WentzNutz or JaGoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WentzNutz or JaGoff

This is like an Igglephans Perfect Harmonic Convergence.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Can't go wrong either way, although I think JaGoff is a better fit.

Comment

I would love to have a Kelly Green Ja Goff custom jersey.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Gimme Wentz. I don't want Goof's baby paws.

Comment

That shit is so overhyped it's ridiculous.

Comment

I preferred Goff from very early on...but Wentz is definitely looking better to me. But like Chupie said, you either one is cool with me.

That said, I really don't want "JaGoff" to be something official. It's just too easy.

Comment

Leaning towards Wentz

Pretty much the same skill set as Goff, but he's bigger, 6'5" I think, and he's more mobile, which I'm sure will come in handy.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I think Goff is way further ahead as far as being ready to play in the NFL now. Reads progressions much better. But Wentz is much better physically. If he can pick up the mental side, he has more upside IMO.

Another big difference to me - Wentz won multiple national championships. Goff won 13 games or something like that. I feel like elite qb's should be able to carry a team more in college. He wasn't in the SEC.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That should work out better in the long run for us, we do not need wentz to play this year, get good experience and let him roll next year.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

exactly

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                    That should work out better in the long run for us, we do not need wentz to play this year, get good experience and let him roll next year.
                    unless of course, Howie can catch John Elway slippin, and get a second rounder for Samantha.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

My worry now is that the Rams will change horses and take Wentz. Especially after the media stroking off on the guy this week. Not that Goff will be terrible (I thought he was the best QB a while back, and I probably still do), but I think Wentz is the better fit for us.

Comment

No whammies , no IGinx!

I'm jacked up if the draft falls the way I'd like to see it.

I heard pundits mention that this QB isn't like last year's sure bets of Winston and Mariotta. That's a crock of revisionism. Nobody had them as sure bets.

Comment

Working...
                        X