What's going on with Fitzpatrick and the Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with Fitzpatrick and the Jets

Saw a mock on ESPN that suggested we trade Bradford over there. Jets are probably dumb enough to give us too much in exchange for only having to pay Bradford $7 million.

Snookering some team into giving us a second round pick so that we have a second and third this year would be incredible.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

i would be ecstatic if this happened. i wonder if it's more than just a madden scenario because it's possibly bad business to deal with bradford this way.

Comment

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. Bradford proved the second half of last year that he is better than the Fitzpatricks and Hoyers. And you're right. They've kind of done Bradford a little dirty (not that I feel bad for him at all). If we are drafting the heir apparent, I'm fine with playing Daniel. At least he knows the offense already.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Saw a mock on ESPN that suggested we trade Bradford over there. Jets are probably dumb enough to give us too much in exchange for only having to pay Bradford $7 million.

Snookering some team into giving us a second round pick so that we have a second and third this year would be incredible.
        That McCarthy, his wheels are always turning
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

stalker

Did you hear we signed Dhamir Cosby Roundtree? Oh shit we now have a Cosby
          Last edited by T.D-Bag; 04-22-2016, 08:49 PM. Reason: recruits

Comment

You had to edit that?

Comment

I forgot to add Roundtree, can't you read?

Comment

It's like I try to tell you all the time... Gather your thoughts and take a deep breath before putting your fingers on your keyboard.

Comment

You caught me by surprise with the avatar. I sincerely hope Fran gets some recruits that he targets.
                  http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba...osby-roundtree

Comment

Come on meng, I'm due to be right about something!

Comment

Working...
                    X