Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Show some class."

Why?

Since when is the purpose of sports to demonstrate class? You know who is classy? Lurie & Roseman. Flyers, go kick some ass and fans, raise hell!
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    Why?

Since when is the purpose of sports to demonstrate class? You know who is classy? Lurie & Roseman. Flyers, go kick some ass and fans, raise hell!
    Lurie and Roseman aren't classy.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They are top level douchebaggery.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Remember IE

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Lurie and Roseman aren't classy.
        It's all relative to the discussion. Lurie and Howie would appear to be real classy to say... Permian Potty Mouth breathers. It's all relative

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          It's all relative to the discussion. Lurie and Howie would appear to be real classy to say... Permian Potty Mouth breathers. It's all relative
          Terrell Owens regarding the Eagles lack of commemorating his 100th career TD catch:

"They claim to be first class and the best organization. It's an embarrassment. It just shows a lack of class they have. My publicist talked to the head PR guy, and they made an excuse they didn't recognize that was coming up. But that was a blatant lie. Had it been somebody else, they probably would have popped fireworks around the stadium."

In all fairness to HowLo, I don't think he was a part of the organization then.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Since when are you high society?? You and Diggle look down on folks is about as hialarious as crazy ass Trump supporters thinking he has a shot in the general election. Delusional, at the very best.

Don't you have tricks to turn for 3I? Get to steppin batch

Comment

I've got 3I's mom teaching your Cretaceous crack whore mom how please Mr. Slate and his guys down at the quarry in Bedrock.

Something tells me you've never had a spot of tea with the Queen of England and her staff. Why am I not surprised that you never had interaction with the upper crust?
              Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-23-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

i will agree with this. calling fans "classless" is incredibly contrived. there is such a thing as going over the line with douche baggery. but talking about class, calling fans classless, pointing out which players have class...yawn.

Comment

Working...
                X