Confidential to major Prince fan Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to major Prince fan Kelly Green

Here's an amusing (to me, at least) article I found about 24 outrageous Prince stories. My favorite ones are what he did to the house he rented, and spaghetti and orange juice.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/04/24-o...e-stories.html

This one is good too:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/04/princ...ast-story.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

KG is too afraid to respond. He doesn't know if this is bait for an unprovoked attack. However, he did update his Instagram account with a picture of him in a purple zorro mask.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      KG is too afraid to respond. He doesn't know if this is bait for an unprovoked attack. However, he did update his Instagram account with a picture of him in a purple zorro mask.
      No apparently KG is a Prince fan. How could I attack him when we are all mourning Prince? I was surprised that he was a fan.
      --------

Comment

He is very cautious.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm not a Springsteen fan but I have to say this was a cool tribute last night:

and speaking of cool I love this video:

--------

Comment

I liked bruce's twist on the tempo of the song, but I wasn't shocked to see him handoff that guitar solo. it is very difficult.

Comment

Bruce is not a lead Guitarist

and has been touted as one of the best Guitar players in Nj by a local paper,,,he's like the 1100th best guitar player in the state,,,,,G A D! Strum away baby!,,,Les Paul will forever be the Best Guitar player to be born In jersey!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X