Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody needs to stop being little bitches about the Flyers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody needs to stop being little bitches about the Flyers...

Are you silly fucks 100% Philly or just part Philly? Instead of bashing their fans, you really should be one!
    Last edited by BIG JAY; 04-25-2016, 04:41 PM.

There ya go

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
    Are you silly fucks 100% Philly or just part Philly?
    Absolutely
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

TOTAL BULLSHIT, BIG JAY

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
      Are you silly fucks 100% Philly or just part Philly? Instead of bashing their fans, you really should be one!
      Nobody and I mean NOBODY on this board has defended the Philly fans more than I have.

That obligates me to call it as I see it for the most offensive moment I have ever seen. Indefensible.

I dont know why you are crying about it, but if you expect me and others here to pretend that wasn't an absolute disgrace, then YOU are the one who isn't Philly.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I agree 100% on that event...total bullshit! I'm not defending that at all; however, there are some people on here that made it known that they didn't support the Flyers (or Flyers fans) before that and pounced on the opportunity to use that incident to fuel their agenda. Support all 4 teams...period.

Comment

I'm only 75% Philly maybe 50%

Love the Iggs
          Like the Sixers
          Like the Flyers
          Meh- on the Phillies, if I followed baseball it would be the O's.

I like Temple , don't care about Villanova or St Joes,my college love belongs to my school VCU.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
          X