Bradford should call Drew Brees for some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford should call Drew Brees for some advice

Drew lived through the same shit when they drafted Rivers. If Bradford is any good, he can go out and prove it. What a fucking pussy.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Drew lived through the same shit when they drafted Rivers. If Bradford is any good, he can go out and prove it. What a fucking pussy.
    What's amazing is ppl siding with him on this. How can anyone legitimately "see where he's coming from"? What a joke.

Comment

Drew Brees is a HOFer

as a person and a QB. Sam the Sham is beyond a pussy. I love how he just lets his agent whine for him. Doesn't even have the balls to stand up and explain himself. Probably afraid he would cry.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Yup. Total jagoff.

If he goes out and has an MVP year, he isnt going anywhere.
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Only thing worst than a crazy eye, is a watery crazy eye.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yup. Total jagoff.

Bradford is the ultimate BCJ.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yup. Total jagoff.

Exactly. People are actually siding with Bradford like hes accomplished a single thing. I like Bradford, but this shit he is pulling is so soft its amazing. They are still saying you're the starter, shove it up Howies ass and Howie will be so excited to have this problem. What a weak mentality from Bradford. Sad

Edit to add: here are your options Sammy:

-Throw a temper tantrum and demand a trade: First off, you won't get traded(no team is taking $11 mil in dead cap for a 4th round pick). So you will either just sit the year out and waste one of your prime years, or you will return to an awkward situation where everyone knows your heart is not there, which can only hurt your play.

-Or just simply keep your mouth closed and play football: Do it well enough, and your value will sky rocket for your next contract.
              Last edited by phillyeagles36; 04-26-2016, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Exactly. Go out and make it difficult for them to ever play Wentz. It's that simple.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This is good stuff...

Brees, on if the Saints did take a QB:

"I would take the exact same approach now that I did (w/the Chargers) it's my team, it's my job."

Comment

The season before they drafted Rivers, Brees was losing playing time to an aging Doug Flutie and had been pretty mediocre up to that point. If not for a Rivers holdout in training camp Brees might not have even been given the chance to win the job---which he did 2 years in a row---and has played his best football ever since. Probably because he isn't a crazee eyed vagina.

Comment

Working...
                    X