Nicky Sixx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicky Sixx

Would have battled for the starting spot. Give the money back Sham and get the hell out of dodge.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I was thinking about that this morning. I think Bradford is a better quarterback, but neither are world beaters so all things being equal, I'd rather have the guy for whom Jason Peters was willing to fight an entire team.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Exactly. The Iggs and Rams should do another deal. Just swap them back.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

When I saw this headline I thought it was another rocker death

Tho Nikki has already cheated the reaper a few times
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

In retrospect, it was a bad trade. That second round pick would be huge (although it may have been used in the deal to move up to 2) and Bradford isn't good enough to justify the headache.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Would have battled for the starting spot. Give the money back Sham and get the hell out of dodge.
            Love the idea, Nick has gotten a raw deal. The guy was really good here until the injury, instead of Chippy bringing him back to run the offense he goes to the Rams and was not happy about it. Goes into a new system and struggles. I think Nick still can be a damn good QB, shit he is in the Hall of Fame already.

Comment

Never liked him at Oklahoma, never understood the hype. I felt that my boy Colt "ping-ping" McCoy should have won the Heisman. Just more time wasted, more blown seasons.

Comment

How many blown seasons has your mom had?

Comment

Don't you have some chrome to suck?

Comment

Can't hear ya.

You're momma is busy working this rim! ... And she 'ain't rusty.

Comment

If Tom Retard thinks Nick Foles can still be a good QB, there is a 100% chance that Nick Foles will never be good again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        If Tom Retard thinks Nick Foles can still be a good QB, there is a 100% chance that Nick Foles will never be good again.
                        NUK NUK still sniffing that ass, man u love that shit.

Comment

der hahn vater
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                            Can't hear ya.

You're momma is busy working this rim! ... And she 'ain't rusty.
                            Is that while you're sucking chrome?
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

You throw a bracelet like a sissy.

Comment

Working...
                              X