Apparently neither Condon nor Bradford were listening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently neither Condon nor Bradford were listening

When, since Pederson was hired they talked about drafting a QB. Or when Pederson said as the starter, Bradford should be looking ahead instead of looking over his shoulder. Condon says the team should have told them their plan. What---the headlines in the sports pages for months weren't a clue???

How was the marathon?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      When, since Pederson was hired they talked about drafting a QB. Or when Pederson said as the starter, Bradford should be looking ahead instead of looking over his shoulder. Condon says the team should have told them their plan. What---the headlines in the sports pages for months weren't a clue???
      This is going far beyond Diccardo being some little bitch. Sham is actually crying.

Comment

2Fag
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sorry AE I just saw this. I was forced to shut it down after 15 miles because of continuous back spasms from mile 10-15. Plus I got so ill I threw up. That's when I decided to throw in the towel this year. I'm taking a week off then start training for next year's run next week.

Comment

Bummer. You still ran 15 though.

Comment

There are mixed signals here.

They made it look like they were giving him a trial to see if he was the long term guy and paid him like they expected him to be the man.

Both Lurch and Howlo were making those noises.

However, everyone, including Crazee Eyes (I fucking love that name) and his agent, knows you don't get a 2-year deal if they're committed to you long term.

Crazee is splitting hairs a bit ... basically saying, I know they were just renting with an option to buy, but they weren't supposed to go to contract on another (perhaps nicer) house until the end of the lease.
              Last edited by slag; 04-27-2016, 05:19 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                There are mixed signals here.

They made it look like they were giving him a trial to see if he was the long term guy and paid him like they expected him to be the man.

Both Lurch and Howlo were making those noises.

However, everyone, including Crazee Eyes (I fucking love that name) and his agent, knows you don't get a 2-year deal if they're committed to you long term.

Crazee is splitting hairs a bit ... basically saying, I know they were just renting with an option to buy, but they weren't supposed to go to contract on another (perhaps nicer) house until the end of the lease.

The FO definitely did not handle this the best way, but I'll never give Samantha a pass on this.

He'd be lucky to get $34 million over 3 years with another team, IMO.

Comment

I'm as far from a Howie supporter as you'll find but how did they wrong Bradford? Didn't they offer Bradford a longer contract? Bradford signed a two year deal. Howie said he's the starter. What's wrong with what the front office did as it pertains to Bradford? Fuck him.

Comment

You got to be wondering what his teammates, who called him a "leader" think about him now. That he wants to go to a team that'll guarantee him to be the starter and that he's actually afraid to get into competition with a young kid.

Comment

I have to ask (rhetorically)

Would Peters demand a trade if they drafted Stanley?

Would Sproles demand a trade if they drafted Elliot?

Would Rowe demand a trade if they drafted Hargreaves?

Yet this injury prone, career underachieving, embarrassingly overpaid, last month contract signing, competition fearing prick wants out? Fuuuuuck him!

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        Would Peters demand a trade if they drafted Stanley?

Would Sproles demand a trade if they drafted Elliot?

Would Rowe demand a trade if they drafted Hargreaves?

Yet this injury prone, career underachieving, embarrassingly overpaid, last month contract signing, competition fearing prick wants out? Fuuuuuck him!
                        I asked this question in another thread and was told it was a stupid question (I disagree).

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          I'm as far from a Howie supporter as you'll find but how did they wrong Bradford? Didn't they offer Bradford a longer contract? Bradford signed a two year deal. Howie said he's the starter. What's wrong with what the front office did as it pertains to Bradford? Fuck him.
                          I just think the timing of all of this was off. I'm not blaming Howie for the cluster...I just wish they wouldn't have paid 2 veteran QBs a TON of money.

I blame Samantha 100% on this.

Comment

How the fuck would Howie know at the time he was locking up Bradford and Pederson that he'd actually be able to move up? Bradford needs to shut the fuck up and let his play do the talking. This is some bitch shit.

Comment

I couldn't agree more RE: Bradford.

If you weren't confident you had a franchise QB on your roster (or one wasn't available in FA), why fork over all that money for 2 bums?

Comment

Working...
                              X