Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Teams Interested in Bradford! Time to get what we deserve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Teams Interested in Bradford! Time to get what we deserve!

And that's draft picks. Quality starters don't come often and they don't come cheap!

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...s-bills-browns

That guy's report was based on interest in Bradford last season..

Completely irrelevant now.

Comment

Unless Howie gives away which I doubt he's gonna be an Eagle for this season.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        That guy's report was based on interest in Bradford last season..

Completely irrelevant now.
        It sounded like the report was current, and the speculation about who the three teams were was based on what happened last year. Hard to tell with sloppy, click-bait journalism.

Comment

Yeah it sucked, but I'm not giving the Bradford camp what they want.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...383.1450749820

Comment

Your momma looks like Fred Flintstone wearing a red mullet wig, and that's after makeup.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

your mom's filthy clap cave smells like somebody dumped sardine can juice in a shit filled litter box.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

they shot the movie Avatar on location in your mom's pub fro.

Comment

Working...
                X