Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter King's take on Bradford....succinct and well put

What I(King) would say to Bradford:

1. You have earned the right to be ticked off that the Eagles are going to draft a quarterback intended to beat you out.
    2. You have not earned the right to go on strike over it.
    3. You have been paid massively and so far have not produced to justify what the Rams and Eagles have paid you.
    4. You control your fate. Be the best quarterback in camp, and you’ll play. Compete.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

he hasn't earned No. 1

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    What I(King) would say to Bradford:

1. You have earned the right to be ticked off that the Eagles are going to draft a quarterback intended to beat you out.
    2. You have not earned the right to go on strike over it.
    3. You have been paid massively and so far have not produced to justify what the Rams and Eagles have paid you.
    4. You control your fate. Be the best quarterback in camp, and you’ll play. Compete.
    nm
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm hardpressed to determine what, if anything, Bradford has earned other than tens of millions of dollars.

Comment

He's only under contract for two years. Are the Eagles not supposed to plan ahead?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          He's only under contract for two years. Are the Eagles not supposed to plan ahead?
          That's what baffles me. He said he only wants to be an Eagle yet turns down a 4 year deal @18 mil a year and then complains when they want to draft his replacement.

Imho, he hasn't done shit to earn him the right to bitch about his situation, one that he put himself in.

Hope the birds can get enough in a trade for him to recoup some of what they lost, both in the initial trade and the one to move up to #2
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
          X