If the Rams take Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Rams take Wentz

I think Howie already has a back-up plan - a trade partner that might want Goff or he will draft EE or Ramsey.

I don't think they have any interest in Goff at all. Moving up was to stop any other team to offer a better deal on draft day and if their man is not there they will pull off the above
    Last edited by Spartan92; 04-28-2016, 01:41 PM.

They moved up to secure a franchise QB. If it's Goff, it's Goff. While he's not quite the perfect fit that Wentz would be, he's no slouch. You don't let that go by just to wheel and deal your way around the draft board.

Comment

Yes, I am sure you are 100% right. Howie will not choke our chickens .....
      Last edited by dev_32; 04-28-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

how do we know Wentz is the "perfect fit?"

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        They moved up to secure a franchise QB. If it's Goff, it's Goff. While he's not quite the perfect fit that Wentz would be, he's no slouch. You don't let that go by just to wheel and deal your way around the draft board.
        I dont get it. Nobody here has seen the guy. He might be, but come on.

Is the draft over yet?
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

Is the draft over yet?
          We don't know but it's pretty clear the iggs want Wentz and I don't see anyway they draft Goff.. Just my opinion but if they take zeke or Ramsey at 2 with all they gave up i would be ok with that.. Both are game changers

Comment

How old are you? Eleven? Seriously.

Comment

bwahahaha

bwahahaha
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

Is the draft over yet?
                Geez...don't take it so literally. Maybe I overshot with the word "perfect," but of all the qualities of all the available QBs, he does seem like the best fit.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  How old are you? Eleven? Seriously.
                  11 good one.. How long did it take your high powered law degree mind to think that one up?

Comment

I know it won't happen

but I'd love for the Birds to take Tunsil.

Two stud tackles for the next ten years.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Are you not impressed? I actually had a right good thought about that one. No spur of the moment trolling for you. You deserve one of my better efforts. If I fell short, I can only say I will try to do better next time you post something inane.

Comment

a law degree can think?

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                        11 good one.. How long did it take your high powered law degree mind to think that one up?
                        wow
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

OK man

looking forward to hanging with you
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            Are you not impressed? I actually had a right good thought about that one. No spur of the moment trolling for you. You deserve one of my better efforts. If I fell short, I can only say I will try to do better next time you post something inane.
                            LOL that's better..

Comment

This thread is moot, because the Rams are taking Goff and the Eagles are taking Wentz. No further analysis necessary and I couldn't be happier. I welcome Carson with open arms, and F the old QB who shall now be nameless.

Comment

Working...
                              X