Wences is the "perfect fit" yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wences is the "perfect fit" yet

nobody has seen Pederson or his offense.

nobody has seen Wences.

I'm glad you guys have so much fun with this stuff.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I'll call him Norm

Last name Peterson fits too!

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

already taken

by Peter "Norm" King
      May 7, 2010

Comment

You're right nobody knows how he will fit but it does seem like the Eagles/Dougie really have their hearts set on Wentz.

I saw something recently that Wentz is claiming he has not heard from the Eagles since the trade...not sure if that is true that is but it would be surprising if so.

Comment

You had to start a new thread for this?

Would you prefer that we all cry about our fate and go on higaytus?

Comment

bwahahaha not calling you out

and if anybody would take it in the spirit its intended it should be you.

But in all seriousness, I am glad the draft gives others such joy. Obviously I am the one who is out of step here.

Its all good. Hope the fam is great.
            May 7, 2010

Comment

No worries, my friend. This place does require a certain skin thickness anyway.

I'm not a huge draftnik during the fall, but I do like to try and figure out who all the players are and where they will go. It's kind of fun, and it reminds me that the actual on-field product is forthcoming.

I do wish they would go back to Lehigh. Or West Chester. Or somewhere not called Novacare. Those were great places to hang out, catch up with folks, and maybe get a little tailgayte practice in.

Comment

Wences or Wentz?

Who is Wences? I know who Wentz is. Ya might want to show a bit of intelligence and show you know how to spell. Wences...are you serious? How long has the man's name been in the media and you can't spell his name right!?

Comment

CTRL ALT 4
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Wow, just fuckin wow!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

fuck you and claire
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Isn't it Karsten Wenches?
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I don't know if that is a big deal

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                          You're right nobody knows how he will fit but it does seem like the Eagles/Dougie really have their hearts set on Wentz.

I saw something recently that Wentz is claiming he has not heard from the Eagles since the trade...not sure if that is true that is but it would be surprising if so.
                          Read somewhere that the NFL was pressuring the Rams to hold off on announcing their pick to maintain some suspense. The same would probably apply to the Eagles.

There was also talk about the Rams/Eagles collusion and possible but unlikely punishment so they probably wouldn't want to draw any extra attention to that.

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            CTRL ALT 4
                            ha

Comment

hint

that whooshing sound wasn't a jet going over your head
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X