No announcement yet.

great...they draft a guy to compete for LG spot who didnt play LG in college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great...they draft a guy to compete for LG spot who didnt play LG in college

FF 2.0
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

and Braxton Miller was there.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      and Braxton Miller was there.
      Thing is when it comes down to 3rd round picks it really is a crapshoot.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I cant believe they didnt take him

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          I cant believe they didnt take him
          Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            FF 2.0
            Can he fight fires at least?

Comment

Me neither.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Watched the periscope of their pressed, and it sounds like they like him at tackle...but they say he could play anywhere on the line. But they emphasized tackle.

Comment

Thanks. versality pick

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    Watched the periscope of their pressed, and it sounds like they like him at tackle...but they say he could play anywhere on the line. But they emphasized tackle.
                    Center in college --> tackle in pros. Odd. This is a FF move if I've ever seen one.

Comment

i thought on the nflnetwork they said that he projected outside.
                      I don't know...it's oline...a position chip basically ignored.

whatever he plays..at least they drafted someone and they are trying.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                        i thought on the nflnetwork they said that he projected outside.
                        I don't know...it's oline...a position chip basically ignored.

whatever he plays..at least they drafted someone and they are trying.
                        Ya, I just read that he actually started 3 games @ tackle. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          Ya, I just read that he actually started 3 games @ tackle. We'll see.
                          probably back up for if/when peters goes down with an injury and johnson slides over to left tackle...he'll probably go right.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

"Isaac Seumalo has the 2nd-best pass blocking efficiency (99.2) among OGs in this NFL draft class"

Comment

Working...
                              X