Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HowLo on cowherd's show right now

And I thought TO loved me some me.

Jesus Christ he annoys the shit out of me. GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE DOUCHEBAG.

we're a laughingstock

Listening to those two speak...

was like walking past the room where my daughter was having a pajama party.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      And I thought TO loved me some me.

Jesus Christ he annoys the shit out of me. GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE DOUCHEBAG.

we're a laughingstock
      In the past two days, Howie's been on Gargano's show, Mike & Mike and now Cowherd. I've listened to a grand total of 0 seconds of any of those shows, but it's clear that one thing he didn't lose in his year of exile was his love of being on-air.

There's no doubt in my mind that there will be a new season of "The Howie Roseman Show" again this year. Yippee.

Comment

He loves the spotlight. Craves it. Has to have it.

A camera is Crack cocaine and he's Pookie.

This isn't Hollywood, chief. Go away and get some decent picks back for crazee Eyez quitter.

Comment

I wonder how many GM's do this. I heard the Rams GM on Mad Dog yesterday, but Howie sure seems to relish it. I'm not aware of any other GM's doing a weekly show from the local crab fry joint but I hope to God that is not reinstated.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

if there was a GM dinner the night before the combine Howie and Les Snead would sit at the kiddie table.

Comment

Haha. They get chicken nuggets and fries while everyone else eats the filet.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Why?

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                was like walking past the room where my daughter was having a pajama party.
                ...why does he need to be on national media show? SFTU and do your damn job.

This is huge clue of the fundamental issues with the leadership of this team.

Priorities.

Disgusting.
                Last edited by Raptor; 05-03-2016, 04:59 PM.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It's what he learned from JoeB.

One thing about Howie, though, at least he doesn't say the inane things that Joe used to say. Banner always blurted out a catch phrase or two during his interviews.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

and an orange Nehi

Comment

HOwie has had a good offseason. He needs to take his victory lap now in case it blows up in his face come the football season.

Comment

He may actually have hit with Senor Wentzes.

That being said, if he drafts another Danny Watkins or Smiff all bets are off.

Comment

Jerry Jones.

Comment

He's no longer in charge of that. His kid is.

Comment

We need a franchise QB so bad. Really like this kid's confidence. Hope it translates to great play on the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X