Eagles possibly targeting Joe Douglas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    If he's a future GM he will have a short shelf life here. Howie will do things to him that would make Ramsey Bolton blush.
    I think it's good that it's understood that this guy will work for Howie. In the past he's had these nebulous positions in the organization. After the Gamble firing, I don't think he can afford to pull that again. Lurie has to shitcan him if the personnel carousel continues.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He will be digitally cropped into the background of some youtube meek mill v Drake freestyle battle sipping rose' and smoking kush
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

@InsideTheLeague
        We’re told #Ravens east regional scout Andy Weidl will join Joe Douglas in Philly as the #Eagles' new Asst. Director of Player Personnel.

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks 1m1 minute ago
        The Eagles hit a HR by hiring Joe Douglas. They followed that up with another HR by adding Andy Weidl. 2 of NFLs top evaluators.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

They'll crush our 2017 first round pick

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ....Baby Howie will looking for work himself.
            I don't think so. Wentz was an organizational gamble. Lurie won't put all the blame on Howie. Lurie made the decision. Howie made it happen.

And now Howie is out of the scouting business so he looks Teflon to me for the foreseeable future.

Plus he faced down Bradford/Condon with minimal drama and won.

Howie's having a helluva off-season.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

This will put then over the top. I smell a dynasty that will make Belichick's Patriots and Lombari's Packers no more than flashes in the NFL pan.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                They'll crush our 2017 first round pick
                My favorite post of the week

Comment

Working...
                X