I once rented an apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I once rented an apartment

that was owned by John Kapelos in Valdosta, Georgia. He played Carl the janitor in The Breakfast Club. His famous line was "I am the eyes and ears of this institution". So you homeless statistics don't know shit about the eagles and what makes a QB good. You fucks won't survive five minutes in a Chinese jungle.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

bwahahahaha
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

"Trent...I know where you hide your dope."
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

you broke fucks will probably be in jail soon. and I'll continue to collect many leather-bound books because it makes me feel important.

Comment

Why yes, I enjoy watching the sailboats through

my telescope.

Never mind that the grade school playground is the only view from my veranda.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

u on fire Bruh

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              that was owned by John Kapelos in Valdosta, Georgia. He played Carl the janitor in The Breakfast Club. His famous line was "I am the eyes and ears of this institution". So you homeless statistics don't know shit about the eagles and what makes a QB good. You fucks won't survive five minutes in a Chinese jungle.
              keep shootin like Uncle Ice
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X