Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, today's the big day

8 ET on ESPN.

Probably the biggest crossroad for the franchise since AI left. Whatever happens with the ping pong balls I just hope Colangelo jr doesn't fuck it all up...

Are they doing it before the Cavs game? I know they've done it at halftime in the past.

Comment

Yeah, before the game.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Sixers got this one....literally. No good luck charms, no prayers, no superstitious acts. THEY ARE DUE! It's Philly's time now.

The luck of this city is turning for the better and the NBA draft will continue to follow that path.

Oh Happy Day
        https://youtu.be/ihGHltBuBBI?t=16s
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          Sixers got this one....literally. No good luck charms, no prayers, no superstitious acts. THEY ARE DUE! It's Philly's time now.

The luck of this city is turning for the better and the NBA draft will continue to follow that path.
          I want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

Oh Happy Day
            https://youtu.be/ihGHltBuBBI?t=16s
            Who would be your person preference...Simmons or Ingram?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
              I want to believe.
              BOO YAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Who would be your person preference...Simmons or Ingram?
                I'm not really qualified to say as I don't know shit but, after seeing some highlights of each and hearing about their character, I'd probably go Ingram. As far as I know, the Sixers need a shooter and I don't want to hope Simmonds gets better. Ingram is going to get much bigger, holy crap a 7'3" wingspan.

Comment

Working...
                X