Sleeves PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeves PC

Initial gutt feeling listening to and watching his body language: he is a dead man walking and still wants out.

What kind of play do you really expect from a guy with his demeanor right now?

What a fiasco. As soon as they have a buyer they should take anything they can get for him. It's painfully obvious he's totally checked out.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-17-2016, 02:34 PM.

I agree. If Sam plays his best, they might be able to win the division given its current state. But a checked out, pouty face Sam isn't worth the trouble. Would rather just start Chase Daniel.

We'll know for sure where he's at the first few times defenders are barreling down on him. Last year he stood in the pocket and took hits. Be interesting to see what he does this season. He may opt to make a business decision instead.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

IF peters plays like he did last year crazee Eyez might not make it to Oct 1st anyway.

Comment

We know Daniel will see the field at some point since, you know, BRADFORD HAS NEVER PLAYED A FULL SEASON IN HIS CAREER.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-17-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

When Nino shot G-Money, it was a business decision. Crazy Eyes folding up in the pocket like a fetus will also be a business decision.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Be positive Opossum Boy...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            IF peters plays like he did last year crazee Eyez might not make it to Oct 1st anyway.
            Some one might hit him hard enough on the other side to match up his eyes.

Beside I always thought you back woods family friendly types thought the eye thing was attractive?
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Nice.... Whole thing has a

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              When Nino shot G-Money, it was a business decision. Crazy Eyes folding up in the pocket like a fetus will also be a business decision.
              "For who,for what?" feel to it, but with a QB twist.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You mean like when Starscream tossed Megatron out of the space carrier after the Battle of Autobot City?
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-17-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

yes! just like that! if u want the crown u have to take it.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Initial gutt feeling listening to and watching his body language: he is a dead man walking and still wants out.

What kind of play do you really expect from a guy with his demeanor right now?

What a fiasco. As soon as they have a buyer they should take anything they can get for him. It's painfully obvious he's totally checked out.
                    Same demeanor he's always had. Just cashing the biggest check he can for the least effort.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bradford's got a legit gripe.

Ironically, the fans don't think so and it moved fan focus away from Howlo's amateur hour make-it-up-as-you-go fuckbag strategy.

Bradford did him a favor ... making most fans forget they spent franchise money on a "trial franchise QB" and overpaid a backup, then blew this year and next year's draft for ... A FUCKING QUARTERBACK!!!

And it appears to have pissed off Fletcher (Where's Mine?) Cox.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Roseman offer to him was pitiful. I said at the time it was moronic and they were only bidding against themselves.

But he took the 2 year deal. Anyone on a 2 year deal has to nut up and play no matter what.

Comment

No argument, but making a play to get traded does (and did) not exclude showing up later.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

As Al Schweringen once said: "True Dat, Yo!"

Would you stop draggin that FUCKIN LEG?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Bradford's got a legit gripe.
                              How so? The Eagles have no proven quarterback under contract for 2018. Howie would have been negligent if he hadn't drafted a serious prospect this season. Can't count on resigning Bradford no matter how he plays.

Bradford is just an annoying mope.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X