This is how dynasties and title "towns" are built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how dynasties and title "towns" are built

With the Sixers winning the NBA draft lottery, it means the Phillies, Sixers & Eagles pick either 1-2 in their... es.pn/1Xycm0C

Curious to see who the Phils grab.

The kid pitcher from downashore, the pitcher from Florida or some jamoke from God knows where.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      The kid pitcher from downashore, the pitcher from Florida or some jamoke from God knows where.
      It's going to be Puk. I think Bob McClure is chomping at the bit to work with the kid. If Puk can develop a good change-up, he's going to be nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        It's going to be Puk. I think Bob McClure is chomping at the bit to work with the kid. If Puk can develop a good change-up, he's going to be nasty.
        I can already see the headline when Puk blows...
        "What the Puk?" Or...
        "Puk'n Phils"

Comment

I think there's some serious discussion going on

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Not sure Groome or Puk is the #1. I could see them going Lewis or Ray in CF. Not of the prospects are truly blow 'em away guys like Harper or Strasburg was.

Comment

Shoot the Puk, ay?
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I watched Groome pitch on Monday. I had seats right behind home plate behind the scouts. He's no joke. I'm hearing the Phils aren't interested. I'd hate to see him end up in Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
              X