Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Escrow closed this week. Heading east in about 3 weeks. I'll be at some tailgaytes even if I don't have tickets.
    tickets are never a problem for Igglephans. How are the girls handling the move?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

I heard she was wiggling on her chair like a worm on a rainy day
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Tickle's moonshine and BBQ pork rinds don't mix, eh?
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Escrow closed this week. Heading east in about 3 weeks.
          skipping town just ahead of the authorities ?

Comment

She keeps this pimp's pockets obese and his pimp cup filled with the Henny Hen.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The 14 year old is hating life. Its getting old real fast.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm going to be the Atlanta Ray Donovan. The Feds having been getting close, time to go.

Comment

thats a hard thing at that age

she will settle in eventually
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

you'll be in Philly within 5 years

atlanta sucks but at least youre on the East coast. We, (not they) have numerous world class institutions in your field. Just sayin
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X