Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings ticket purchased

see you gentlemen in October.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Outstanding. Bringing the fam, or going solo?

Comment

fam should be there

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      Outstanding. Bringing the fam, or going solo?
      and I believe the guys from my show are coming too.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

We might have to head there on Saturday. It's getting to be a tradition!

Comment

If you guys do something in Philly the night before, let me know. Maybe I'll look into getting a hotel (or imposing on a local) and coming in the night before.
          Last edited by McCarthy12; 05-19-2016, 10:43 AM.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That would be awesome

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            If you guys do something in Philly the night before, let me know. Maybe I'll look into getting a hotel (or imposing on a local) and coming in the night before.
            Susq, don't forget, you said last year you'd show me a couple of not so well known eating spots.

Comment

Hahaha...okay. I'll have to remember what I was talking about, but no problem.

Comment

Alley behind the liquor store.....
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I know its well known

but I've heard that a roast pork sandwich from John's is the truth.

Comment

That it is. We'll see about getting you there (among other places).

Comment

I'm going to have to make that game and meet you and the Fam. I'm writing my diss track right now for you. (but I'll pretend that its a freestyle)

Sample:

"Bars!
                      There are some beasts in the east,
                      but you know the West is wild.
                      From the city where they bang,
                      real niccaz do or die.
                      O-H Ten? Fool give me a break!
                      I'll wet that chest, like you've been purified in them Great lakes.
                      Cleveland boyz are real, naw them fools be fake.
                      Thuggish Ruggish was killed back in ninety eight!"
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X