Sixers exploring trades for Okafor and Noel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Dunn can't shoot outside either and his best attribute is his ability to facilitate the offense with the ball in his hands. He's a smaller, less gifted version of Simmons. Having two guys like that would be a waste because they both can't run the offense at the same time.

If the Sixers traded Jah for another top pick, the draft would need to play out: Ingram and Dunn or Simmons and Murray. Those pairings make the most sense.
    This. If they get the third pick I'd personally prefer Ingram and Dunn. Though Simmons is the consensus best overall player, there are too many flags surrounding his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Dunn can't shoot outside either and his best attribute is his ability to facilitate the offense with the ball in his hands. He's a smaller, less gifted version of Simmons. Having two guys like that would be a waste because they both can't run the offense at the same time.

If the Sixers traded Jah for another top pick, the draft would need to play out: Ingram and Dunn or Simmons and Murray. Those pairings make the most sense.
      I don't think Murray is athletic enough to play point in the NBA. Even if they draft Simmons I still think they should take Dunn for his D and scoring. Shooting can always improve and he has a way higher ceiling.

Just don't believe in drafting for fit at the top of the draft.

Comment

Working...
      X