Foles Skipping Rams OTAs Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles Skipping Rams OTAs Too

That Bradford/Foles deal has worked out well for both teams.

Sammy "I Only Signed a 2 Year Deal But Am Shocked The Team Drafted My Replacement" Bradford and Nicky "I Played So Poorly I Lost My Starting Job To Case Keenum But Am Also Shocked The Team Drafted A Replacement" Foles need a sitcom together.

Foles stinks

I give Foles credit for one very strong season with us (although I think we all remember 4-5 dropped ints), but he's just not good enough to have this attitude.

When did these mediocre QBs get so entitled?
    Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
    www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

fuck him...really who cares

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

Sammy "I Only Signed a 2 Year Deal But Am Shocked The Team Drafted My Replacement" Bradford and Nicky "I Played So Poorly I Lost My Starting Job To Case Keenum But Am Also Shocked The Team Drafted A Replacement" Foles need a sitcom together.
      Foles gold.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

A source in the Rams front office was reportedly heard saying, "Lol, ok?"

Comment

Chances have to be better than 50% that they forgot they even had him, right?
          Last edited by Sect 236; 06-01-2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I see an Office Space situation for Nick "Milton" Foles in the future. They're going to fix that "payroll glitch" and let it work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

All in all it is a shame what happen to Foles, the guy was the man here and looked to have a great future. Then Chipwich came in a fucked everything up. Foles goes to a new system and it was all a shock to him being traded it fucked him up. Now he is a nobody ? I still think Foles has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                All in all it is a shame what happen to Foles, the guy was the man here and looked to have a great future. Then Chipwich came in a fucked everything up. Foles goes to a new system and it was all a shock to him being traded it fucked him up. Now he is a nobody ? I still think Foles has potential.
                Yeah, Kelly came in and Foles had his only good season.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

LOL

Comment

Shut up cockfather
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

mares eat oats and does eat oats...

and gobfather gobbles precum...
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

shut up

you know nothing. Check that, less than nothing.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X