National "Say Something Nice" Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National "Say Something Nice" Day!!!

Remember folks, its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

Let's all say something nice. Put it in quotes if necessary to separate from the rest of your post. For example:

"For a Rubenesque doll, Chathambooks doesn't sweat much."
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

"It's nice to be nice.. to the nice" - Frank Burns
    Last edited by Riccardo; 06-01-2016, 01:24 PM.
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Steph Curry

Is only 3/4 of the bitch that I thought he was
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Wangnutz suck

but not always dick.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

"Milk is okay, but it is terrific from the nipples."
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ok then here's my offering. I've been fighting with my tv and internet provider for a few months now and for the last 3 days in a row. My payments via online banking are being sent but they aren't getting them. They cut off my service on Monday and won't start it until I pay again...So it would be NICE to see this company blow the fuck up into a million pieces.
            Last edited by KenfromCanada; 06-01-2016, 05:36 PM.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I've dealt with trolls, legal threats, and general annoyances running a website for fans of the Philadelphia Eagles.

"But I made quite a number of friends doing this. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I like this place, "it's real nice."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                I've dealt with trolls, legal threats, and general annoyances running a website for fans of the Philadelphia Eagles.

"But I made quite a number of friends doing this. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."
                I know I've said it more than once to you in person but thank you very much for what you do with this site. My wife no longer thinks that it is a dating site so she doesn't care how much time I spend here which is quite a bit!
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I think it's nice the way IE handles all us swinngin @#$% I including 91D

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

YOU ARE A ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH IN MY BOOKS.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Legal threats?

What sort of asshole would do that?

Wait, I think I answered that myself.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I wondered that myself

until you answered it.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X