Finals could take more than two and 1/2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finals could take more than two and 1/2 weeks

If the series goes seven games it will take 18 days to complete.

Ridiculous.

I personally don't have a dog in this fight and just want to see a good series. Don't hate the Warriors or Steph, Don't hate LeBron, dont hate Kevin Love, like both coaches, have no problem with either fanbase.

Gun to my head I guess I'd be most happy for the fans of Cleveland who haven't won anything in any sport in forever.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

+ 9 oclock start times suck.

Comment

After what we saw last night it might not even make it to 5

(I just guaranteed a 7 game series!)

Comment

Yeah, if the best the Cavs could do is lose by 15 last night, I have a hard time imagining that they will compete when GS plays 4 good quarters. There was one stretch last night where the Cavs were completely dominating and then I look up a minute later and they are down 6. They just couldn't capitalize.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          They just couldn't capitalize.
          How many times in a row did LeBron go down the court and get it stolen, knocked away, fell down or whiffed a jumper ? At the critical moment in the game after Cleveland clawed their way back into contention... he came up really small. If it were an NFL game the drive chart would have been like this:

punt
          INT
          missed FG
          punt
          INT
          missed FG
          INT
          punt
          INT
          turn over on downs
          end of game

TV will find a way to equalize, too much cash riding on it

Comment

LeBron isn't the problem

You're not going to win many games when the other team's bench scores 45 points and your bench does jack shit. Gotta take advantage of games that Steph and Klay shoot that poorly. If they win game 2, they're still good. It'd be nice to not have four guys just watching LeBron post up. they gotta keep moving instead of just standing there.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Full disclosure: I don't watch much NBA

Agree that LeBron isn't the problem, but I kept waiting for him to be the solution
              Good luck the rest of the way

Comment

Working...
              X