Hey, do you guys want Kevin Love ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, do you guys want Kevin Love ?

Trade his bitch ass straight up for Noel.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

We'll give you Ish and the 26th pick
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

LeBron handpicked a team that would normally be a shoe-in for the NBA title. Then, the Warriors broke the game.

That's some shitty ass Cleveland luck. Sorry EIO.

Comment

Just another day in the life

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        LeBron handpicked a team that would normally be a shoe-in for the NBA title. Then, the Warriors broke the game.

That's some shitty ass Cleveland luck. Sorry EIO.
        If you've been born and raised here.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll think about it......

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          We'll give you Ish and the 26th pick
          nm

Comment

Beyond soft, but he's not the reason you lost

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Trade his bitch ass straight up for Noel.
            If the Cavs shot halfway decently in the first quarter they would have been up 15 and had a chance. But they stopped playing.

The fact of the matter is when GS punched back like he champions they are, Cleveland folded like Arlo on laundry day.

Also, I like Tyron Lue but he is not an NBA coach. The earlier post here is spot on. LeBron was the GM.

And let's give GS some credit for being one hell of a fucking team.
            Last edited by Irish George; 06-06-2016, 08:40 AM.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

I just have a feeling we're going to see:

Game 3: Love doesn't play. Frye has a good game in his absence. Kyrie plays better. LeBron has an average LeBron game. JR hits more shots. Cavs look close to pulling it out and then Steph and/or Klay go NBA Jam mode and shoot fire on every shot for a soul crushing Cleveland loss.

Game 4: LeBron's got one more "This Guy Isn't Human" game left in him. Cavs survive elimination and win purely because of the King.

Game 5: Warriors close it out at home.

EIO, what's the vibe like in Ohio? Are you guys worried with the way he hasn't really hit it off with Love/Kyrie and with the way him and Wade are still besties that LeBron goes back to Miami?

Comment

If you've been born and raised here.
                I watched the 30-30 on Believeland on ESPN yesterday and I nearly cried tears

Comment

Nah, that's a national media thing

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  I just have a feeling we're going to see:

Game 3: Love doesn't play. Frye has a good game in his absence. Kyrie plays better. LeBron has an average LeBron game. JR hits more shots. Cavs look close to pulling it out and then Steph and/or Klay go NBA Jam mode and shoot fire on every shot for a soul crushing Cleveland loss.

Game 4: LeBron's got one more "This Guy Isn't Human" game left in him. Cavs survive elimination and win purely because of the King.

Game 5: Warriors close it out at home.

EIO, what's the vibe like in Ohio? Are you guys worried with the way he hasn't really hit it off with Love/Kyrie and with the way him and Wade are still besties that LeBron goes back to Miami?
                  I don't know if he could recover from the PR hit he'd take by leaving Cleveland again. He's not without blame, himself. He's had a hell of a lot of turnovers in these first two games, and the "he has no talent around him" argument absolutely does not hold water this time around.

Comment

I did cry tears

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    I watched the 30-30 on Believeland on ESPN yesterday and I nearly cried tears
                    When Earnest Byner looked into the camera with tears in his eyes and apologized for letting Cleveland down. Nevermind the fact that if not for Earnest Byner, Denver wins that game in a rout. if you watch Believeland, and still can't understand why fans burned LeBron's jersey when he left, then you'll never understand.
                    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 06-06-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

When Earnest Byner looked into the camera with tears in his eyes and apologized for letting Cleveland down. Nevermind the fact that if not for Earnest Byner, Denver wins that game in a rout.
                      Yep! I felt his pain in that interview.. Byner actually carried the entire team that day

Comment

When players become GMs.

The Cavs ownership is gutless.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I was a pretty big Browns fan ( of course, a very distant second to my beloved Birds) when Kosar was there as I could relate to the frustration of the fanbase and the shitty stadium situtation. I thought being a Philly fan was tough but losing back-to-back AFCCG in that manner was pretty damn agonizing.

Comment

I just read where the players being covered by Kyrie are shooting a combined 78% in this series. Is that bad?

Comment

Working...
                            X