• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben Randle might be best WR in camp

super bowl!

http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/news...1-0b0710ba4cfe

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    If you look at the WRs, there's a good possibility (especially in a contract year), that he sees the best #s.

Comment

WRs

I actually think we're going to be above-average play from the receivers this season.
      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Not trying to be snotty, but based on what?

Comment

How so?

....the guy is just recovering from gall bladder surgery, if he is better than a squad of healthy WRs right now then I'm going to camp and try out.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Otherwise the top three wide receivers are a B(Aghalor), a C (Matthews), and a J (Huff).

Comment

Doubt it

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              If you look at the WRs, there's a good possibility (especially in a contract year), that he sees the best #s.
              Doug will try to use JMatt the way they used Maclin last year.

I like Greg Lewis coaching the young WRs. Seems to be an upgrade...

Comment

This is classic Spadaro, whereby in puffing up the Vagiants reject he highlights the mediocrity of the team's 1st, 2nd and 3rd round receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                  Doug will try to use JMatt the way they used Maclin last year.

I like Greg Lewis coaching the young WRs. Seems to be an upgrade...

From the slot? hmmmm

Comment

Or, perhaps...

highlighting how Howie can pull a wideout from the trash heap and that the player will be better than anyone Chippah wasted a draft pick on.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      This is classic Spadaro, whereby in puffing up the Vagiants reject he highlights the mediocrity of the team's 1st, 2nd and 3rd round receivers.
                      Makes no sense- Randle hasnt practiced at all and now supposedly according to Spadaro he could be the Eagles' best receiver.

Comment

From the slot? hmmmm
                        Yup. I think he'll get the most targets besides maybe Ertz.

I haven't given up on Agholor or Huff for that matter...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                          Yup. I think he'll get the most targets besides maybe Ertz.

I haven't given up on Agholor or Huff for that matter...
                          Maclin didn't play the slot last season.
                          Last edited by Ground_Meat; 06-08-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Maclin didn't play the slot last season.
                            I thought I read that he lined up in the slot just as much as on the outside. Whether or not that's true they definitely used him in the slot at times.
                            Last edited by ishimonster; 06-08-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I hope they cut Josh Huff.

Another collosal fuck up by Winnie.

I wish we still had McCoy, D Jax, and Mathis. Badly. This team has praxtically nothing at WR and RB. Zilch.

Comment

Working...
                              X