posting from El Paso rest stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting from El Paso rest stop

shitter. Pretty clean, not too many roaches yet. Cheap toilet paper but everything is coming out pretty good.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    shitter. Pretty clean, not too many roaches yet. Cheap toilet paper but everything is coming out pretty good.
    Soo, you haven't stopped for any road side Tamales yet???

Comment

custom border patrol buzzing around like gnats
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

How is the quality of the lot lizards?
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          How is the quality of the lot lizards?

They have gnats buzzing around them.

Comment

Try the sushi. I hear it's awesome.

Comment

Sounds great, but you should still give your momma bath

And a good scrub!

Comment

the lizards are toothless and smell like a garbage disposal, but they are still two notches above momma queen

Comment

Toothless can have its advantages.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You just keep your eyes on the road, Griswold.

(... and tell your momma she better have a fist full of stacks after her "vacation".)

Comment

I got your momma asshole naked tied to the roof of the caddy catching beads from truckers.

Comment

Just in case somebody actually gives a fuck...I checked into a hotel in Fort Stockton last night. Its about 300 miles east of San Antonio. This old guy in front of me in line was packing a .45 in a holster. I forgot that this is Texas. I didn't even make eye contact with the guy. Don't want my wig to get split. This ain't muthafukkin Los Angeles. Riccardo would have been proud.

Comment

You're moving back to the dirty just in time for summer. Bad timing man.

where are you headed again? I'm down there occasionally visiting family.

Comment

Hahah

What are you doing in texass?
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Welcome to Mississippi!

Comment

Working...
                              X