Signing Cox probably means Barwin goes after this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Cox probably means Barwin goes after this year

big cap hit. Probably a bad fit for Schwartz's D.

Will Jeffy hold onto him bc he's a community guy? TBD
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

i'm surprised he's sticking around for this season. was average at best last year and like you said probably doesn't fit schwartz's D. can't imagine him sticking around after hitting 30 and with all the guys they've extended this offseason.

Comment

I kinda brushed it off when they list him as an impact player for this year. He's proven that he's not as effective in a 4-3, and the Texans had a pretty good system.

I'd try to trade him if someone else's stud LB gets hurt in training camp before his value takes a hit.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Barwin could be trade material ...

...he is a productive fit in the right system, could package him or grab a late rounder??( I'm not expecting much, the Iggs will need a lot of bodies over the next two years)
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Yes, Good questions that I wondered about myself. I think his performance this year you answer the questions

Comment

was a bit surprised he made it past the draft, thought he would be a perfect fit with Belichick, tho they have cap issues decisions on D

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              big cap hit. Probably a bad fit for Schwartz's D.

Will Jeffy hold onto him bc he's a community guy? TBD
              Or it could mean restructure his contract to keep around one of the best players on this defense.

Comment

the cockslobber strikes again
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

came here

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  I kinda brushed it off when they list him as an impact player for this year. He's proven that he's not as effective in a 4-3, and the Texans had a pretty good system..
                  to say this. Barwin will be a non-factor this year. Gone after next. He's basically here only because he's a team leader/oldhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    the cockslobber strikes again
                    Good comeback fat ass, anything else you and your circle jerk friends would like to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X