I extended my Cox for Slizz's Bday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I extended my Cox for Slizz's Bday!

you get the full 5 inches tonight my friend!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Happy birthday to the king of the cathouses.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      I'm going to do another solid for the once-upon-a-time ratings King and bump this thread to say Happy Birthday!

Comment

he used to be the ratings king

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        I'm going to do another solid for the once-upon-a-time ratings King and bump this thread to say Happy Birthday!
        he used to be lean and hungry. now he comfortable. just like Rocky in part three when he got beat by clubber. I need to take Slizz back to the hood and let him train with the brothers.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He's use to the mid west lifestyle of eating ribs, drinking Budweiser and not backing down. Oh, wait, it's Budweiser that's not backing down. Anyway, it's kind of sad to see the ratings king and the king of beer like this.

With noodlin' season in full swing along the Mississippi, I'm not surprised we haven't heard from him today.

Comment

wooooo!!!

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Nice! How the move going?
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

WOOO! Thanks for the well wishes, fellas.

IG, move back has gone well. However, she needs to start her new job (doesn't start til mid July) because she's going stir-crazy at home.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
              X