Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummmmmmmmm

Cerveza!
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

THE DUDE SAYS' HEY IT'S LIKE, YOU KNOW, LEBRON MAN.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Messi comin'

Comment

That's going to be tough. Not having Wood is going to hurt. Either way, the US is playing well. Good showing in the tournament.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Wood, Jones and Bedoya out next week.

Comment

Jones was the nitwit last night ... Yedlin the game before.

Jones would be playing Tuesday and the US would have been playing a man up if he stays out of the Bedoya/Valencia tussle.

Comment

I won't miss Bedoya. He drives me nuts. A semi against Argentina might not be the right time, but I'd love to see Pulisic get a shot in his place.

Wood is really coming into his own, though. I think that is going to hurt. And Jones is definitely an idiot.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 06-17-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Wood's been great. Brooks has been badass. I'm not much of a Bradley fan.
                Last edited by AthensEagle; 06-17-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Brooks is legit. They really do have some some promising, young talent. It's taken some time, but I think Klinsmann has them in a pretty good spot and I'm glad, because I do like him.

I was going to post about Bradley last night. Is there another player who has more "wtf" (in a bad way) moments than Michael Bradley?? And he's the captain.

Comment

Totally agree about Bedoya ... guy drives me nuts ... and I was yelling at the TV for fucking Klinsman to sub for him when Donovan was right on the money about him being tired (and sure enough he makes a shit bag play that cost them a goal and made the game more of a nail biter).

Also agree about Woods ... fucker can run ... but I actually would like to see that kid, so I almost don't mind them having to play other guys.

Comment

PS - but watch Klinsman play all his geezers.

Comment

He may. Hopefully he is realistic. Winning the group and getting to the semis is a success. They most likely aren't beating Argentina (assuming they beat Ven). What a great experience to give some of the younger guys.

Comment

Anytime Bradley is in possession of the ball, he either taps it back to the goalkeeper or passes it upfield to a player on the other team. And even his set piece was lame.

He did have that one good defensive clear last night that stood out to me, only because I was so surprised that he actually made a good play.

Comment

He's definitely playing with house money ... let us see Pulisic.

But the fuck will probably play Zusi, Beckerman, Wondolowski, etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X